View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2008, 03:15 PM   #28
Fretslayer

Default Re: Test footage from my Trek animation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
No .. not that I have seen .. But I am thing of posing them in poser and export to LW .. and am looking for overall textures for ground crews or techs ... I am going to make the laser blaser from Buck Rogers . and I try to make the uniforms in poser for poser .. onve I work that out..

Ok, then you'll get something very similar to what I sent you.
You might want to make sure that when you export them that you export them as one item so that you don't have to deal with X# of body parts Y#textures.

You know - there is a basic Face Shop type of app built into Poser.
You might try your hand at making your own Buck face with it.

Back when I was working in Bryce I used to do exactly what you're going to to be doing with it. I'm still looking for my old Bryce animation but when I find it I'll share it.

I'm curious what everyone else's first stuff looked like.
For having zero experience of knowledge in CG stuff my first animation came out surprisingly good. LOL!

Thanks Warrior for that footage. Pretty cool stuff.
Something I'm trying to do with my nebula is make it look/feel like it's more than just an image far, far away in the background - but instead make it something that feels right up here in 'our space' with us. I think I got that with the 'coming at us - going away from us' shots.

Oh, Taranis - if you look over at Vanishpoint.com you might find some Buck Rogers stuff that might be helpful. I think they may even have a pistol over there.