Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > Beyond Reality
Notices
Beyond Reality No matter what the subject - be it Sci-Fi - Fantasy or Real Life / 3D - 2D or web design - this is the place to post your finished artwork for review by the forum members!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old April 5th, 2014, 09:20 AM   #31
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Space 1999: Eagle sunset

Tenement, if you have a problem with us hijacking your thread like this, just say so and somebody can split the television discussion into a separate topic. (heck, I think you could do that )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auditor View Post
I am overwhelmed at the content on Netflix and Hulu at this point. Catching up on old scufi and other series I missed out on Terranova for one. This is all a major change with not having Net or cable for several years.

I luv BBC shows not just scfi I love Midsomer Murders.

Oh and I never had seen Star Trek the animated series much better than I thought it would be.
Terra Nova is awesome, I was really looking forward to Season 2 when the butts at Fox decided not to renew it. However, I have the whole series on DVD.

I have TAS also. (I had it on VHS back in the day ) I was glad when it became officially canon, no matter what anybody believes. I voted for it to be so at Startrek.com several years ago. They had a writers' strike going on at the time, so writers couldn't work on live action shows. However, I guess it didn't affect animation work, so they hired a lot of writers who weren't allowed to write for live action shows to write the stories. So, what you basically got was another season of Star Trek with the same writers, the stories were just shorter. All said, I like most of the episodes. In fact, I just watched those again recently.

I'm looking at stuff on Hulu right now to see what they have. I don't have a "Plus" account, but I have a regular account, so I can watch shows on my computer for free. I actually joined years ago to check out a Canadian Sci-Fi series.
Old April 5th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #32
Tenement
3DG Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180 View Post
Tenement, if you have a problem with us hijacking your thread like this, just say so and somebody can split the television discussion into a separate topic. (heck, I think you could do that )

Terra Nova is awesome, I was really looking forward to Season 2 when the butts at Fox decided not to renew it. However, I have the whole series on DVD.

I have TAS also. (I had it on VHS back in the day ) I was glad when it became officially canon, no matter what anybody believes. I voted for it to be so at Startrek.com several years ago. They had a writers' strike going on at the time, so writers couldn't work on live action shows. However, I guess it didn't affect animation work, so they hired a lot of writers who weren't allowed to write for live action shows to write the stories. So, what you basically got was another season of Star Trek with the same writers, the stories were just shorter. All said, I like most of the episodes. In fact, I just watched those again recently.

I'm looking at stuff on Hulu right now to see what they have. I don't have a "Plus" account, but I have a regular account, so I can watch shows on my computer for free. I actually joined years ago to check out a Canadian Sci-Fi series.
I've no problem at all with this at all. It's all related to classic tv and ways of viewing the shows and knowledge shared is good a good thing so have at it.
Tenement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #33
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenement View Post
I've no problem at all with this at all. It's all related to classic tv and ways of viewing the shows and knowledge shared is good a good thing so have at it.
Okey dokey, just making sure. I never mind when my threads get 'jacked either, (probably because I've done it more times than I can count ) but I know some people don't like it.