Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old September 23rd, 2002, 03:34 AM   #1
Tocki

Default Rodger Young from Starship Troopers ref. pics needed!

Hi people i took a break from modeling the Nx01 since i want that model to be a clean and pretty accurate mesh and for that i need to improve some of my modeling skills and so i descided after wathcing Starship Troopers for the 10 time that i wnat to model the Rodger Young so i can learn some new skills ! Has anyone shematics and good ref. pics of this ship i really need some descent pics and shematics would be awseome ! ?

Tocki
Old October 2nd, 2002, 06:31 PM   #2
Elowan
Master Pilot

Start here:

http://www.greatone.uklinux.net/recent.html

then here:

http://www.ap3d.com/ws/cruiser/

You can thank me by sending me your mesh of this ship.:colwar:

Last edited by Elowan; October 2nd, 2002 at 06:43 PM..
Elowan is offline   Reply With Quote