Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old May 7th, 2001, 08:17 PM   #1
STEngineer

Default Real Star Trek Bridge Sets from CGI

Hello everyone...
I'd like to know what kind of interest there would be in me building an actual Star Trek Bridge? I am currently putting together the initials of building a bridge set which I can use for my fan films. I would also rent out the bridge for others to use... but don't currently know the interest level in such a thing.
I'm located dead center of the US in North West Arkansas, so it's a nice place to come from any coast.
If you could reply to this post i'd appricate it... I would also like to know if there are any blue prints for sets? I have a CGI of a bridge I like and will probably make the blue prints myself but just wondering.

I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS... so if your interested reply...

STEngineer
LCARS Technology, Inc. www.lcarstechnology.com
Old June 1st, 2001, 03:08 PM   #2
Raktael

Default =-(

Aww, shame I am in the UK until next April...otherwise it sounds really cool and I like to design ships...[well bridge in this case, hehe]
Old June 14th, 2001, 12:36 AM   #3
BRUTUS

My only suggestion would be to not do it half-assed. I don't know what you have in mind but if you want to attract people, it needs to be impressive. Use good design and work on the finishing details to give it a refined look and not just plywood walls and paint. If you do this, keep us informed.